July 7, 2007

our little girl

So, I know you have all been waiting for this blog for sometime now. Things have been beyond crazy so I hope that you forgive the delay...

I would like to introduce you all to my daughter, Ruby Jocelyn Silva. She was born almost a year ago on 7/24/06 at 1:13pm. She was 10 lbs-4 oz and 21.5 in long.


She is truly the brightest, most extrordinary, shining star in my sky. She laughs and smiles and babbles most of the day. She honestly rarely cries and if she does - it dosn't last long. She is such a happy baby - so full of life!

Be patient with me if I don't update this as regularly as I did with Bob - I didn't have my hands full with a newborn back then. My intention is to update this blog with her many developmental milestones and for my own proud mamma bragging :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

She is so beautiful! Those brown eyes are gorgeous. It is truly amazing to have these wonderful gifts after overcoming cancer. God is truly amazing! I know you are a proud mommy. I know I am.